We are a brand-new indie game studio based in Kent, England (that's in the UK!). We're just getting started, but we're definitely working on a few things. More info on those things will come when they're ready to show, but rest assured - they're good things (or at least we hope...)!
Joe Flood - Founder & Lead Code Monkey
I'm a 29-year-old guy from Kent, England, keeping himself busy writing and playing computer games! Oh look, there I am! →
Tech-wise, I'm currently using Unreal Engine 4 - because having your own game engine is sooo last decade!
But in case you're wondering, here's what I used previously:
- C++ (for engine & game code programming)
- Lua (for gameplay scripting)
- SDL2 (for Windowing and Input)
- OpenGL (for 2D/3D rendering)
- fmod (for sound/music)
- GLEW (boilerplate code for setting up an OpenGL context)
- Dear ImGui (for debug UIs)
- STB (miscellaneous classes for Image Loading, etc.)
- Bullet Physics (for 2D/3D physics)
©2016-2019 TinyGoose Ltd. All rights reserved.
TinyGoose Limited is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 10285773.